We have an immediate opportunity for a BIM Consultants to join our talented team. The successful candidates will work on digitization – creating BIM models based on raster image/DWG; data extraction, archiving to databases and publishing at HyperDoc-u and FMAccess, etc. We are hiring for a period of six months with the possibility of extending the engagement.
Number of positions: 10
- Master’s degree in Architecture/Bachelor’s degree in Architecture; Master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Various technical software knowledge – AutoCAD (must), Autodesk Revit (preferable), etc.
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English language
The individual must be keen to learn new project technology, tools and techniques. The candidate must:
- Be able to work as part of a team and be accountable for his or her share of work
- Have strong personal awareness
- Be self-motivated
- Driven and detail oriented
- Have developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Possess good time-management skills in order to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Except standard, we offer extra benefits:
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
- Working with the world’s leaders in BIM industry
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply via email: email@example.com, indicate “BIM CONSULTANT” (only) in the Subject heading and attach documentation
- your CV
- your portfolio in PDF format
March, 8th 2018.